Alpha Investment Plan
“Alpha Investment Plan” is a saving account for the clients who are interested to save their money through standing orders from their current accounts. Account Opening only for the clients that signs the standing order form and agree to invest their funds on regular bases from the C/A to Investment Planning account.
- Minimum amount and balance: No minimum amount or balance required
- Currency: LEK, EUR, USD
- Interest: The interest is calculated on quarterly bases according to the daily balance and is credit into the account in the end of every quarterly based into the investment plan accoun
- Account maintenance fee: 150 LEK, 1.5 EUR/USD on monthly basis and debited at the end of each month
- Closing commission: 500 LEK, 4 EUR/USD
- Periodic and automatic transfer through Standing Order
All the deposits in Alpha Bank are insured as per law no. 53/14, date 22/05/2014 "On Deposit Insurance", changed. Deposits Insurance Agency (DIA) ensure and compensate all individual deposits in Lek and foreign currencies, for resident and nonresident individual clients up to the amount 2.500.000 Lek, in banking system.
For more information follow the web page of ASD: http://www.asd.gov.al
Please download HERE the “Interest Rate News-Letter”
- Summary of the accounts
- Accounts statement
- Account information (balance, blocked and available amount)
- Term Deposits infomation (balance, currency, maturity date)
- Loans Information (loan amount, currency, maturity date, interest)