Visa Classic in EURO
Now your purchases in Euro will be more comfortable than ever with VISA EURO credit card from Alpha Bank Albania. You can use it online or abroad avoiding so the exchange rate.
- Make online purchases in Albania and abroad
- Contactless purchases in all the POS-es in Albania and abroad where the VISA logo is displayed
- Withdrawal in all the ATMs of Alpha Bank Albania and everywhere where the VISA logo is displayed
- Possibility to change the PIN at any Alpha Bank Albania ATM with Zero commission
- Real time Alpha SMS service
- Chip & Pin for safe payments
Main Card: 15 Euro
Add-on card: 9 Euro
Cash withdrawal commissions
In Alpha Bank Albania ATMs network: 1% of transaction with minimum 1 Euro (the service is offered in Lek currency for the moment)
At other ATMs within Albania: 2.5% of transaction with minimum 2 Euro
At ATMs outside Albania: 2.5% of transaction with minimum 2 Euro
The interest rate is fixed and expressed on an annual basis:
• 17% on purchases (applicable from billing date)
• 19% on withdrawals (applicable from the withdrawal date)
• 15% on purchases (applicable from billing date)
• 17% on withdrawals (applicable from the withdrawal date)
Card secured by Cash Collateral
• 13% on purchases (applicable from billing date)
• 15% on withdrawals (applicable from the withdrawal date)
Arrears: + 10% (applied above normal interest rate)
• Application form
• Identity card, passport, birth certificate for main card holder or additional card holder
(in case of foreigners resident in Albania residence permit is also required)
• Utility invoice for address verification
• Landline / Mobile phone number
• Certificate of employment and salary (salary, tenor of employment, type of employment)
• Salary account statement (not required if you are a salary receivers at Alpha Bank Albania)
• Relevant documentation in case you are a business owner.
Currency - Euro Validity - 5 years
The 26th day of each month for the previous month outstanding balance.
Limit for withdrawal
The maximum daily withdrawal limit is 25% of the card limit, while the maximum monthly limit is 50% of the card limit.
Minimum payment: commissions + interests + 5% on outstanding balance.