Minimum Loan Amount:
Minimum Euro 1.000 or equivalent
- Up to 70%.
- Up to 10,000 Euro (equiv.) no collateral required, personal guaranty.
- Up to 15,000 Euro (equiv.) secured with collateral.
EUR, ALL, USD
- 1 Year up to 5 years – Unsecured.
- Maximum 10 years – Secured.
Floating Interest Rates:
- ALL: 12M AGTB +6. 5%
- EUR: 12M Euribor + 8.5%
- USD: 12M Libor +8.5%
|Requested amount||Interest rate||Effective interest rate||Monthly installment|
|3,000 EUR||8.5%||9.33%||102 EUR|
|800,000 ALL||8.45%||9.18%||9,897 ALL|
|10,000 USD||10.3%||10.90%||133 USD|
Floating interest rates will be revised every 12 months according the base rate of each currency on the date of the first disbursement. Reference rates 12M TB = 1.95%, 12M Euribor = 0 %.
- Copy of the applicant’s Identification Card (ID), Passport, or Birth Certificate.
- Official document from the company for regular employment of the Borrower/ Co borrower / Guarantor.
- Three latest payroll receipts of the Debtor and Guarantor / Account Statement.
- Official document from the teaching institution certifying the registration of the applicant, the expected duration of the studies and its total cost.
- Official contract of dormitory expenses if studying abroad in case that the loan covers it.
- Official document from the teaching institution stating the tuition fees of the entire course and/or of the academic year or semester and dormitory expenses if studying abroad.