Payments and Transfers
The bank provides services for national and international payments.
The main payments offered by the Bank are:
- In-bank transfers At our counters you can make a wide range of payments starting from utility payments (Water, Albtelekom, Telecom, Vodafone, etc.)
- Take advantage of the ease of making online payments at preferential rates
- Incoming transfers can be payments in LEK or foreign currency made by a local bank or abroad. To receive a transfer it is necessary to forward it to the sender
- Your bank's BIC / SWIFT code (SWIFT code is CRBAALTR)
- IBAN code of the account where the transfer and the name of the account holder will be credited
Correspondent bank BIC / SWIFT code
Find HERE the codes of the correspondent Banks of Alpha Bank Albania.
- Outgoing transfers are offered to transfer funds to domestic banks in LEK or Foreign Currency and to transfer funds abroad. At Alpha Bank Albania you can make funds transfers in currencies such as LEK, USD, EUR, GBP and CHF. The Bank cooperates with a considerable number of banks worldwide. To make a transfer on departure you need
- Name of the beneficiary client and his address
- Beneficiary client account. If the beneficiary is in a European country, the account must be in IBAN format
- BIC / SWIFT code of the beneficiary bank
All outgoing transfers are subject to the "Regulation on Foreign Currency Transactions" of the Bank of Albania.
- Periodic Payment Order and Direct Payment is a service that Alpha Bank Albania offers to its customers, to facilitate the payment of their bills through the Bank. This service enables the automatic payment of bills through your account, without the need for you to come to the Bank.
Currency dates for incoming and outgoing transfers (domestic and international) are subject to the bank's policies and are published in the Bank's Terms of Service.