We are where you are with our banking services directly to your computer, your smartphone or your tablet via an internet connection. We have improved the Alpha e-Banking service by making it simpler and with new additional features.
- User credentials are provided to the customer, without needing him/her being present to the branch
- Forget Password, provides liberty to the user to change his/her password without needing him/her being present to the branch
- Detailed information on deposit servicing supported for retail and corporate. This include current, saving accounts and term deposits
- Term Deposits dashboard provides the total investment, total current deposit value, and the total maturity value
- Statement inquiries, including mini statement and detailed statement with multiple filter criteria, for current and saving and term deposit accounts
- Term Deposit calculator which simulate the investment goals based on various term deposit product types and duration
- Payments dashboard provides a comprehensive view of registered payees, billers, favorite payments
- Multiple payment types are supported, which includes: own account transfer, internal transfer, domestic transfer, international transfer
- The ability to make bulk payroll payment, for corporate users
- Detailed information for both individual and corporate loans
- FX rate inquiry and calculator
- Mailbox: User can now send mail to the Bank for any request or complaints like Block debit card, transaction dispute etc.
- User can check for new offers provided by bank through bulletins.
Become a member!
Apply at any Alpha Bank Albania branches
How do i login?
It is easy and secure; after filling the application form online or in our branches, you will receive your log-in credentials through SMS and e-mail.
Download the application for your android phone/tablet:
- Read at the bottom of this page the manuals for Alpha e-Banking and other apps related to it
- Watch tutorial videos HERE
Below you can find tips and instructions for the protection of your transactions when using the Alpha E-Banking services.
Alpha e-Banking security codes
- Choose complex passwords and keep them in a way that will ensure that their disclosure or theft is not possible
- Keeping your personal security codes safe is your responsibility. In the event of a confirmed or suspected physical or electronic theft, you must notify the Bank immediately
- Do not keep your User ID and Password together. If they are leaked to third parties, they will gain access to the system and to your accounts
- We recommend that you change your Password at regular intervals
- Alpha Bank will never ask you for your security codes in any way (e.g. via phone or e-mail).
- They are personal and you must not disclose them to anyone
- Misleading e-mail messages (phishing emails) aim to intercept your personal data.
- These messages are supposedly sent by Alpha Bank and urge the recipient to follow a link to a particular page in order to enter his / her personal data (e.g. User ID, Password, Additional Password etc.)
- Misleading phone calls (voice phishing) by persons claiming to be Alpha Bank representatives aim to intercept your personal data. These phone calls urge the user to disclose his personal data (e.g. Account Number, User ID, Tax Registration Number, Identity Card Number etc.).
Protect your computer against malicious acts
Many malicious third parties try to install to your computer, unbeknownst to you, malicious software (Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, and Spyware etc.) via the Internet or by e-mail. In some cases, this malware could intercept your personal data and codes, destroy your files and programmers and generally harm your computer.
Alpha Bank informs you about the risks of using electronic systems and, in order to help you carry out your electronic transactions securely, suggests that you:
- Shield your computer with security software, such as Firewalls, Antivirus, Antispyware
- Update your computer with the latest versions and security patches of the operating system, the anti-malware programs and the browsers that you use
- Delete the temporary Internet files from your computer
- Avoid using public computers or those belonging to third parties (e.g. hotels, your friends)
- Do not ignore "strange” behaviors of your computer, as these may be caused by installed malware
- Do not reply to e-mails that ask for your account details or security codes and do not follow the links that they suggest
- Make sure that you visit the E-services of Alpha Bank through the official channels of the Bank
- Always keep your security codes safe and protected.
Phone Number: +355 4 22 78 736 / 0697028700